Network Security Internet Technology Development Database Servers Mobile Phone Android Software Apple Software Computer Software News IT Information

In addition to Weibo, there is also WeChat

Please pay attention

WeChat public account

Shulou

Evergrande Group says it has delivered more than 100 Hengchi 5 cars

2025-04-06 Update From: SLTechnology News&Howtos shulou NAV: SLTechnology News&Howtos > IT Information >

Share

Shulou(Shulou.com)11/24 Report--

CTOnews.com December 20 news, China Evergrande Group announced today that the new energy vehicle Hengchi 5, independently developed by China Evergrande New Energy Automobile Group Co., Ltd., was officially mass produced on September 16 this year, and the first batch of mass production cars began to be delivered on October 29, 2022. As of December 7, 2022, more than 100 vehicles have been delivered.

CTOnews.com learned that Hengchi is a new energy car-building project under the Evergrande Group, and its first product, the Hengchi 5, was put on sale in July this year, nearly three years after it was built. Hengchi said orders for the car exceeded 37000 within 15 days of pre-sale. On October 29, Hengchi delivered the first batch of 100 Hengchi 5 to users. Hengchi also said it would certainly complete the delivery of the first batch of 10,000 vehicles by the first quarter of next year.

Hengchi 5 is positioned as a compact SUV, the new car is equipped with a drive motor with maximum power 150kW and peak torque of 345N ·m, equipped with lithium iron phosphate battery provided by Ningde Times, battery capacity 72.8kWh, support 90kW fast charging, electricity from 30% CLTC 80% need 28 minutes, CLTC comprehensive range 602km, 100 km acceleration time 7.8s, provide L2.5 + level driving assistance function, equipped with four driving modes and third gear energy recovery.

Earlier this month, a screenshot of a suspected "suspension and retention notice" inside Evergrande was released. The screenshot shows that Evergrande Hengchi New Energy vehicle Technology (Guangdong) issued a notice on November 30, saying: in view of the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic and the serious operational difficulties of the group and the company, some projects have been suspended for production and need to be optimized and adjusted urgently. Because your position is temporarily out of work for a certain period of time, it is suspended and retained.

Gao Jingshen, chief executive of Hengchi, said that the company does not have the so-called "shutdown affected by external factors" as portrayed by individual media. According to Gao Jingshen, at present, more than 1100 production technicians are still in production at Evergrande's Tianjin factory to ensure that Hengchi 5 is delivered to car owners one after another.

Welcome to subscribe "Shulou Technology Information " to get latest news, interesting things and hot topics in the IT industry, and controls the hottest and latest Internet news, technology news and IT industry trends.

Views: 0

*The comments in the above article only represent the author's personal views and do not represent the views and positions of this website. If you have more insights, please feel free to contribute and share.

Share To

IT Information

Wechat

© 2024 shulou.com SLNews company. All rights reserved.

12
Report