Network Security Internet Technology Development Database Servers Mobile Phone Android Software Apple Software Computer Software News IT Information

In addition to Weibo, there is also WeChat

Please pay attention

WeChat public account

Shulou

Hengchi car Gao Jingshen responded to the "shutdown, shutdown rumors": the delivery of Hengchi 5 was carried out as planned.

2025-04-06 Update From: SLTechnology News&Howtos shulou NAV: SLTechnology News&Howtos > IT Information >

Share

Shulou(Shulou.com)11/24 Report--

CTOnews.com, December 8, according to the Daily Business News, Gao Jingshen, chief executive of Hengchi, said that the company did not have a so-called "shutdown affected by external factors" as portrayed by individual media. According to Gao Jingshen, at present, more than 1100 production technicians are still in production at Evergrande's Tianjin factory to ensure that Hengchi 5 is delivered to car owners one after another.

On December 1, a screenshot of a suspected "suspension and retention notice" inside Evergrande was released. The screenshot shows that Evergrande Hengchi New Energy vehicle Technology (Guangdong) issued a notice on November 30, saying: in view of the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic and the serious operational difficulties of the group and the company, some projects have been suspended for production and need to be optimized and adjusted urgently. Because your position is temporarily out of work for a certain period of time, it is suspended and retained.

In response, people close to Hengchi said that the overall proportion of phase-out was 10%, with some business lines or higher, and another 25% of employees were suspended from work for one to three months, according to the Economic Observer Network. Hengchi is indeed carrying out internal optimization adjustment, but the scale is different from the online news. "previously, Hengchi's personnel structure was configured according to the simultaneous development of nine models, but due to the current epidemic and market reasons, the company made strategic adjustments to reduce costs and increase efficiency." The above-mentioned Hengchi people said that in the future, resources will be concentrated to ensure the production and delivery of Hengchi 5, as well as the R & D and mass production of Hengchi 6 and 7.

CTOnews.com learned that Hengchi is a new energy car-building project under the Evergrande Group, and its first product, the Hengchi 5, was put on sale in July this year, nearly three years after it was built. Hengchi said orders for the car exceeded 37000 within 15 days of pre-sale. On October 29, Hengchi delivered the first batch of 100 Hengchi 5 to users.

Welcome to subscribe "Shulou Technology Information " to get latest news, interesting things and hot topics in the IT industry, and controls the hottest and latest Internet news, technology news and IT industry trends.

Views: 0

*The comments in the above article only represent the author's personal views and do not represent the views and positions of this website. If you have more insights, please feel free to contribute and share.

Share To

IT Information

Wechat

© 2024 shulou.com SLNews company. All rights reserved.

12
Report